- ♠ SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY ♠: This Wireless Ear Pods V4.2 Wireless Stereo Headphones features a sophisticated TWS (True Wireless Stereo) Apple Airpods style technology that offers pure, high quality sound. A superb Hi-fi stereo crystal clear sound & a great noise cancelling effect gives you the ultimate music experience.
- ♠ STRONG, UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY ♠: Designed with the latest Bluetooth 4.2 technology,Apple Airpods style our Bluetooth Earbuds easily pairs with your iPhone X/8/8+/7/7+/6S/6S+, iPod/iPad, Samsung & all android phones. Enjoy stable connection and transmission signal every time.
- ♠ A COMFY CUSTOM DESIGN ♠: These Bluetooth Headphones have a unique ergonomic design , for perfectly comfortable user experience. A lightweight overall construction ensures no fatigue or burden to your ears. You will also enjoy Hands-free calling, the last number redialed, third-way calling and incoming calls promptly.
- ♠ SUPERB SHARING & PAIRING FUNCTIONALITY ♠: Our Hands-Free In-Ear Earpieces also include a custom multiple sharing mode, so, you can connect two smartphones at the same time and even more convenient answer calls from either one. Just turn on Bluetooth on your device, then switch on the ear pods to quickly pair.
- ♠ AN ADVANCED TECH DESIGN ♠: Our Cordless Stereo Earphones uses the latest 4.2 Bluetooth technology that connects to multiple devices up to 30 feet away. With a built-in sensitive mic & up to 4 hours, talk time & 3 hours music time these ear pods have everything you need. You will also get a sophisticated portable charging case for charging on the go.
Line Length: None
Is wireless: Yes
Support APP: Yes
Vocalism Principle: Orthodynamic
Frequency Response Range: 20-24000Hz
Function: for Video Game,For Mobile Phone,HiFi Headphone,Sport,For iPod,Monitor Headphone
Control Button: Yes
Wireless Type: Bluetooth
Volume Control: No
Support Apt-x: No
Support Memory Card: No
Plug Type: Wireless
With Microphone: Yes
Active Noise-Cancellation: Yes
Model Number: V4.2 Wireless Bluetooth Earphones Set with Charge Case